Cross Dock Operation
At Elliott Transport Systems, we offer a Cross Docking option for your materials, saving you time and money by transferring products “across the dock”, from shipping to receiving, right at our facility. Cross Docking allows you to merge deliveries from various suppliers into a common shipment and have them forwarded to a customer or to another receiving warehouse without having to stock or pack them yourself.
Benefits of Cross Docking:
- Streamlines the chain of delivery from point of origin to point of sale and puts products into the hands of customers faster
- Reduces labor costs due to decrease in product handling
- Decreases inventory requirements and storage costs, possibly eliminating the need for a warehouse
Elliott Transport Systems makes Cross Docking a cost-effective shipping option:
- Excellent Communication and state-of-the-art technology provide continuous communication and tracking capabilities
- Prime Location: within 3 miles of the DOT Scale House in Moorhead, MN; Nearby major interstate highway; Rail Spur Access
- Professional, Certified Fork Lift Operators can handle complex loads
- State-of-the-Art Equipment to safeguard product quality
- Adequate Transport Fleet of 45 trucks for efficient delivery
- Proper Facilities to stage and store freight
- Food-Grade Compliant to guarantee safe, high-quality food product handling and delivery
We are troubleshooting experts, with a truck repair shop onsite for services needed!
At Elliott Transport Systems, we maintain railroad spur ownership with services available, making us a unique logistics hub within 2 1/2 hours of the Canadian border. Rail spur access enables us to handle a wider variety of products in a global market and gives our valued customers additional options for shipping. Contact us today for more information!
PO Box 366, Moorhead, MN 56561-0366
4101 32nd Ave S, Moorhead, MN 56560
Mon-Fri 7:00am – 5:00pm